Notify WorkSafe Victoria about an issue impacting an effective return to work.
This form can be completed by people who identify as one of the following:
- injured worker
- injured worker’s representative
- injured worker’s manager / supervisor
- return to work co-ordinator
- occupational rehabilitation provider
- injured worker’s treating health practitioner.
The form can only be used when agreed / prescribed return to work resolution procedures are unavailable or have not resolved the issue(s).
How to submit a return to work issue
- Check what options are available to resolve return to work issues
Read the following to see what options are available to resolve return to work issues.
- Identify the return to work issue
Return to work issues include:
- Insufficient or no return to work information or policy in place.
- 'If you are injured' poster not displayed.
- Insufficient or no register of injuries.
- No return to work co-ordinator appointed.
- Concern regarding a specific injured person not being supported effectively in their return to work.